David Biesinger, DPM(702) 852-2402
David Biesinger, DPM
With over 16+ years of experience in podiatric medicine and surgery, Dr. Biesinger can help you achieve a better quality of life.
Due to extensive experience in foot & ankle surgery and commitment to treating both inpatients and outpatients, he has been elected Chief of Podiatry at Centennial Hills Hospital. He has proudly held this position since 2011.
- Temple University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Juniata College (Bachelor’s)
- Additional training @ Womack Army Medical Center at Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- Additional training @ AKH University of Vienna, Austria
- Chief Resident, Saint John North Shores Hospital
- Stirling-Harford Honorary Anatomic Society
- FPME (Darco International) Academic Scholarship
- Pi Delta National Podiatry Honor Society