Dr. Laurel Bondi obtained her undergraduate education at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio with a BA in Biology. For her professional education, Dr. BondiattendedWilliam M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. Her residency was completed at Lakeside Hospital, University of Health Sciences Hospital and Truman MedicalCenter.
Dr. Bondi’s Professional Associations/Appointments include:
- Missouri Podiatric Medical Society: Board of Governors 1987-1992/President 1989-1991
- Missouri State Board of Podiatry Appointed: June 1994–2002
- Diplomat American Board of Podiatric Surgery: August 1995–present
- American Association of Diabetes Educators: 1999–present.
- Annually selected by the National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners to review parts I, II &III of the tests required to become a licensed podiatrist since 1992
Dr. Laurel Bondi is married to Dr. Robert Bondi and has two children.