Brian Nagy, DPM
Dr. Brian Nagy has been serving the New Hampshire area since opening his practice in 2002. Dr. Nagy attended the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio earning his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree in 2001, and completed his residency at the Presbyterian Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA in 2002. He has hospital affiliations with Exeter Hospital in Exeter, and with Wentworth Douglass Hospital in Dover. He is an avid cyclist, and as an athlete himself, he understands very deeply the need for your feet to be pain-free.
Dr. Nagy is licensed with the State of New Hampshire Board of Registration & Podiatry, License #0302. He also sits on the Board of Directors for the Academy of Minimally Invasive Foot and Ankle S...
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Certified in MASS Position and Theory of Biomechanics
- Fellow, Academy of Minimally Invasive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Qualified HyProCure® Surgeon
- Designated Atlas-FAI Certified Specialist
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New Hampshire Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine