Christopher Robertson, DPM
A California native, Dr. Robertson received his undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of California in Los Angeles. He attended the California School of Podiatric Medicine before completing a three year surgical residency at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
Before embarking on a career in podiatry, Dr. Robertson’s previous jobs included: shoe salesman at a running specialty store, bus-boy, semi-professional poker player, barista, retail sales, secretary and waiter. He ran cross country and track collegiately at UC Davis and was a member of the UCLA road cycling team. Ultimately, Dr. Robertson chose podiatry after meeting a local podiatrist who introduced him to sports medicine, biomechanics and orthot...
Outside interests include
Exploring Washington State, running, hiking, going to the gym, cooking and as a true Seattleite: coffee!
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- WA State Podiatric Medical Association
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Valley Medical Center, Renton, WA
- St.Joseph’s Hospital CHI Franciscan, Tacoma, WA
- Undergraduate: University of California Los Angeles. (B.S. Biology 2004)
- Graduate: California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University (DPM, 2012)
- Post Graduate: Surgical Residency, St. Joseph’s Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa (PMSR 2012-2015)
- Chief Resident 2014-2015
Advanced Skills Training
This Lapiplasty® surgeon has attended a Lapiplasty® Advanced Skills Training course in the last 24-months
This Lapiplasty® surgeon performs the Lapiplasty® Mini-Incision™ Procedure