Physician is an instructor for Lapiplasty® medical education events and is a paid consultant of Treace Medical Concepts.
Dr Boldry’s goal as a podiatrist is to help make patients feel their very best. When your feet hurt it can affect many aspects of your life. Dr Boldry believes in exploring as many non-invasive options as possible before taking a patient to the operating room. But whether it is to be a simple injection or outpatient surgery you will be in good hands. After 25 years as a podiatric surgeon Dr Boldry knows what it takes to get you back on your feet again!
Dr. Boldry is a board certified surgeon specializing in podiatric surgery. He attended medical school at the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery in Des Moines, IA. Dr Boldry completed his residency training in Podiatric Surgery at J.L. Pettis Memorial Hospital in Loma Linda, California. After completing his residency Dr. Boldry moved to Kansas City where he joined Comprehensive Foot Centers, PA. Dr Boldry has spent the last twenty five years making Comprehensive Foot Centers, PA one of the largest and busiest podiatry clinics in the Kansas City area. When not practicing medicine Dr. Boldry has many hobbies including flying, vintage cars, motorcycles and enjoys a wide variety of sports. Dr Boldry is married with three children, Claire, Hannah and Jacob and resides in Shawnee, KS.
Education and Training
- 8/92 – 8/22 Board Certified The American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- 7/87 – 6/88 Podiatric Surgical Residency J.L. Pettis Memorial Hospital, V.A. Loma Linda, CA
- 9/83 – 5/87 Degree: D.P.M. University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines, IA
- 9/78 – 5/83 Degree: B.S., Biology California Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA
- Liberty Hospital, Liberty, MO
- Liberty Surgery Center, Liberty, MO
- Prairie Star Surgery Center, Lenexa, KS