Scott Goldstein, DPM(844) 236-9218
Scott Goldstein, DPM
Inspired by his own passion for sports, Dr. Goldstein specializes in Podiatrics and joined The Orthopaedic Institute in 2019.
A wrestler at the college level, today Dr. Goldstein sticks to marathon running and possesses a keen understanding of the issues runners face. He enjoys helping other athletes regain and maintain their active lifestyles, young and old alike.
From ankle reconstruction due to trauma to full ankle replacement, he asserts that there is no problem too complex to tackle.
Dr. Goldstein was born and raised in Ocala and went to college in South Carolina and received his D.P.M from Barry University in South Florida.
Married in 2003 to Kristi, the couple is raising two girls, Sophie and Stella. In his leisure time, Dr. Goldstein enjoys biking, skiing and the enthusiastic thank you’s from former patients that he runs into about town.
- Medical School
- Barry University School of Graduate Medical Sciences Miami Shores
- Florida Hospital East Orlando, Orlando, Florida
- Podiatric Medicine & Surgery
- Fellowship Training
- University Clinic “Carl Gustav Carus”, Dresden, Germany
- AO Trauma Fellowship in Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgery
- Reconstructive Rearfoot/ Ankle Surgery and Foot Surgery