Back to Map
Howard Shapiro, DPM
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, PA
- Residency training at Hahnemann University Hospital, where he held the title of Chief Resident in his final year.
Dr. Shapiro has extensive training in all aspects of his field as well as foot and ankle surgery with a focus on forefoot surgery, pediatric and adult flatfoot reconstruction, trauma, sports medicine, and Charcot reconstruction surgery.
- The American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery in both foot surgery and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery as well as by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
- Current member of the American Colleg... e of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, American Podiatric Medical Association, and the Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association.Read More
- St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, PA
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Abington Surgical Center, Willow Grove, PA.
Dr. Shapiro lives in Bucks County with his wife, Felice, and three children Jordana, Mara, and Jack. In his spare time, he is a Director at Warminster Rotary Club, a member of Warminster Chamber of Commerce, and a member of Newtown Business Association.