Bradly Bussewitz, DPM319-338-3606
Bradly Bussewitz, DPM
Dr. Bussewitz is a fellowship-trained foot & ankle surgeon. Dr. Bussewitz completed training in 2010 and is board certified.
A native of Cedar Rapids, Dr. Bussewitz graduated from the University of Iowa followed by medical school at Des Moines University. He completed his residency at Grant Medical Center, a level I trauma center in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Bussewitz was honored to complete his formal training with a renowned 12-month adult reconstructive foot and ankle surgical fellowship at Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Center in Columbus, Ohio.
When not seeing patients, Dr. Bussewitz enjoys jogging, skiing, bow hunting, fishing, and spending family time cheering on the Hawkeyes.
- Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Graduate Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Residency: Podiatric Surgery, Grant Medical Center, Level I Trauma Center, Columbus, OH
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery, Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Center,Columbus, OH
- Board-Certified: American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery