Adam Grahn, DPM
Dr. Adam Grahn was raised in the suburbs of Chicago in Naperville, IL and graduated from Creighton University in Omaha, NE. He went on to earn his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from the Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine & Surgery in Iowa. He completed a 3-year surgical residency at Northside Regional Medical Center in Youngstown, OH where he received extensive training in reconstructive foot & ankle surgery, wound care, diabetic foot care, sports medicine, and trauma.
Dr. Grahn is published in the Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery as well as Podiatry Today. He has presented research at the Ohio Foot and Ankle Seminar and several ACFAS Annual Scientific Conferences.
In his free time, Dr. Grah...
- Fulton County Medical Center
- Hagerstown Surgery Center
- Meritus Medical Center Hagerstown, MD
- WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital
- Biomechanics & Orthotics
- Bunion Treatments
- Diabetic Foot Care
- EPAT (Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology)
- Foot & Ankle Arthroscopic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- General Foot & Ankle Care
- Hammertoe Treatments
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis) Treatments
- Sports Medicine
This Lapiplasty® surgeon performs the Lapiplasty® Mini-Incision™ Procedure