John Stevelinck, DPM
Physician is an instructor for Lapiplasty® medical education events and is a paid consultant of Treace Medical Concepts.
- Dr. John Stevelinck, DPM is a practicing podiatrist in our Howell, Brighton and Dexter locations.
- He has a wife and 3 children who currently reside with him in the Pinckney Michigan Area.
- Dr. Stevelinck graduated from Wayne State University and has grown up in the Michigan area.
- Dr. Stevelinck is a graduate of the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1998. He was in the top 10% of his class upon graduating.
- Dr. Stevelinck received the Academic Merit Scholarship, Pi Delta, National Honor Society, and was also a member of the Kappa Tau Epsilon Academic Frat... ernity.Read More
- Dr. Stevelinck completed a rigorous surgical residency at Kaiser Permanent Medical Center in San Francisco California specializing in Diabetic Limb Salvage.
- Dr. Stevelinck has been associated with the St. Mary Mercy and St. Joseph Mercy Residency Programs since 2013. Prior to that Dr. Stevelinck was associated with the Botsford Hospital and St. John Hospital Residency programs since 2000.
- Dr. Stevelinck is a Board Certified in foot surgery with the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
- He is a fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons.
- He is a fellow of the American Professional Wound Care Association.
- He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Michigan Podiatric Medical Association.
- Dr. Stevelinck is currently associated with St. Joseph Mercy Livingston and St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospitals. He is currently the chief of the podiatry department at St.Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor.
Advanced Skills Training
This Lapiplasty® surgeon has attended a Lapiplasty® Advanced Skills Training course in the last 24-months
This Lapiplasty® surgeon performs the Lapiplasty® Mini-Incision™ Procedure