Wendy Stinson, DPM
Dr. Wendy K. Stinson is board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and is a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. A graduate of Dr. William M. Scholl Podiatric Medicine in Chicago Illinois, Dr. Stinson specializes in the medical and surgical management of foot and ankle disorders.
· Atlantic Health, Morristown Memorial Hospital, Morristown New Jersey.
· The Daughters of Miriam Center/Gallen Institute in Clifton New Jersey.
Education and Training
· Certified Podiatric Surgical Preceptorship, 1992-1993, St. Louis, Missouri.
· Residency – Foot Reconstructive (PSR 12+) – June 1992, Deaconess Medical...
· Chief Resident, June 1992, Deaconess Medical Center, St North/West. Louis, Missouri.
· William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine – June 1991, Chicago, Illinois,
· Undergraduate – Southwestern University, Georgetown Texas, June 1987, Bachelors of Arts in Biology.
· Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
· Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
· Fellow, American Professional Wound Care Association.
· Director of Podiatry and Wound Care, The Daughters of Miriam Center/Gallen Institute, Clifton, New Jersey.
· Academic Appointments; Clinical Instructor, Morristown Memorial Hospital, Foot and Ankle Residency Program.
This Lapiplasty® surgeon performs the Lapiplasty® Mini-Incision™ Procedure