You may be a candidate for the Lapiplasty® Procedure.
Thank you for completing the Am I A Candidate quiz. Based on your answers, Lapiplasty® may be right for you. Take the next step and find a local surgeon.
Find a Lapiplasty® Doctor
Use our convenient Find-A-Doctor tool to find a local doctor near you.
See What Patients Are Saying
"It was so good to be able to get back to doing the things I enjoy without pain!"Watch Laura's Story
Unfortunately, you are not a candidate for Lapiplasty® 3D Bunion Correction™.
Based on your responses, you are not a candidate for Lapiplasty® 3D Bunion Correction™. Lapiplasty® is indicated for treatment of bunions (also known as Hallux Valgus) - a bump found at the base of the big toe. If you do not suffer from a bunion, then Lapiplasty® 3D Bunion Correction" is not for you. We wish you good health!
Still think you might be experiencing pain from a bunion?
Here are 5 symptoms to look out for that could make Lapiplasty® 3D Bunion Correction™ a good option for you:
- You're seeing a visual "bump" at the base of your big toe.
- Shoes that once fit comfortably now feel too tight or painful to wear.
- You experience frequent numbness or tightness in your big toe.
- Pain or swelling increases when you stand for long periods of time.
- You struggle or are unable to bend your big toe without feeling pain or a burning sensation.
Here are some helpful resources to help you learn more about bunions and your treatment options: